A Companion to Rainer Werner Fassbinder (Wiley-Blackwell Companions to Film Directors)
Galt, Rosalind On L'avventura and the picturesque.
Antonioni: Centenary Essays. Palgrave Macmillan, New York, pp.
- Wireless Security;
- Start Your Research with Credo.
- The Unfortunate Traveller and Other Works (English Library)?
- Food and Beverage Cost Control, 3rd ed;
- Wiley-Blackwell - books from this publisher (ISBNs begin with ) (33 of 36).
Taking place: location and the moving image. University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, pp.
Galt, Rosalind On L'Avventura and the picturesque. Antonioni: centenary essays. British Film Institute, London.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
On Michael Haneke. Wayne State University Press, Detroit, pp. Galt, Rosalind Between the ornament and the corpse: Adolf Loos and classical film theory. In: Trifonova, T ed.
European film theory. Routledge, London, pp.
- Distance Education: An Annotated Bibliography.
- Shop by category.
- Textual Criticism and Dead Sea Scrolls Studies in Honour of Julio Trebolle Barrera: Florilegium Complutense?
- Political Choice Matters: Explaining the Strength of Class and Religious Cleavages in Cross-National Perspective!
- Selected publications!
Home Staff search Rosalind Galt Selected publications. Rosalind Galt Research Teaching Selected publications.
FLM110 Aesthetics of Media Arts: Credo Reference
Lauri Timonen rated it liked it Jun 26, Franz Biberkopf rated it liked it Jan 06, Andy rated it really liked it Feb 13, Sean Stevens marked it as to-read Jul 10, Indigorising added it Sep 06, Samanderson marked it as to-read Feb 18, Pan marked it as to-read Jul 26, RB marked it as to-read Jul 05, Kit marked it as to-read Jul 18, Caroline Barber marked it as to-read Jul 26, Stine marked it as to-read Oct 13, Miss marked it as to-read Dec 01, Dooflow marked it as to-read Dec 17, Rauf Ashouri added it Dec 01, Kevin Bertolero marked it as to-read Apr 01, Robert added it Jun 15, Arta marked it as to-read Jul 22, Adam Benden marked it as to-read Jul 22, Peter Van Eerden is currently reading it Jul 10, Umfang: S.
Erschienen am Twenty-eight essays by an international group of scholars consider this controversial director's contribution to German cinema, German history, gender studies, and auteurship.
A fresh collection of original research providing diverse perspectives on Fassbinders work in films, television, poetry, and underground theatre.